Dedicated, We Deliver. Soliel is an innovative, premium engineering company specializing in providing Enterprise Architecture, Network Design, Engineering and Operations Support, Software Design and Development, Data Center Design, Deployment and Migration, and Systems Engineering services for both public and private sectors. Over the years, Soliel’s team of technical experts has consistently delivered outstanding innovative solutions and services that meet or exceed customer expectations and satisfaction.
Client Site –Hanover, MD
START DATE: Immediate
Soliel is seeking to hire a Network Engineer to support our DoD customer in troubleshooting and resolving network issues and conducting network implementation, maintenance, patching and authorized service interruptions (ASIs) in AWS GovCloud environment. This position may support Virtual Private Cloud (VPCs), Subnets, NACLs, Juniper virtual SRX, Palo Alto NGFW, F5, IPsec tunnels in AWS GovCloud environment, and monitor and report on network status. The position may monitor network related tickets, resolve issues and escalate unresolved issues to engineering and government officials, and work closely with a team of architects and engineers to recommend enhancements and solutions that effectively reflect Soliel and its customer’s business needs, security, and service level requirements.
- Enterprise Service Desk
- Daily Monitoring (ServiceNow / AWS CloudWatch / Nagios / ElasticSearch Dashboards)
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Implementing, maintaining, and troubleshooting network solutions
- Updating Knowledge Management Environment
- Daily metrics on system utilization, availability, performance, reliability and latency
- Weekly metrics incidents, and problems (i.e., login errors, website errors and domain services)
- Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs)
- B.S. Degree in a STEM discipline with 7 years of practical experience
- DoD IAT 8570 Level II Certification (Security+ CE, CCNA Security)
- Networking Certification, e.g., Juniper, Palo Alto, F5 or Aviatrix, preferred
- Three years of work experience with AWS Cloud Infrastructure and networking technologies, such as VPC, NACL, Subnet, and Security Groups
- Work experience using ServiceNow IT Service Management
- Work experience using NetOps monitoring tools, such as AWS CloudWatch, Nagios, and ElasticSearch
- Work experience in IPsec tunnels and BGP routing
- Work experience in Juniper SRX, Palo Alto NGFW, F5 and/or Aviatrix
- Work experience with deploying, operating, and maintaining AWS cloud networking
- Excellent compensation commensurate with experience in related field(s) and performance
- Major medical, dental, and vision
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401k and company matching
To provide innovative IT solutions and services that enable our customers to effectively make critical decisions, improve productivity, and achieve business and operational success. We champion integrity and work with our customers in a collaborative and professional manner.
Our Approach | a proven system
Soliel has developed a systematic approach to technical problem solving – PARDIO™ – Plan, Analyze, Research, Design, Implement, and Optimize. PARDIO is the result of years of experience and performance and provides our team with the ability to deliver superior technical solutions and proven customer satisfaction.
Our Expertise | an industry leader
Soliel specializes in the design, development, implementation, operation, and management of enterprise Information Technology (IT) systems, such as enterprise Internet Protocol (IP) networks, software applications and services, cloud computing systems, network, and application and storage hosting environments in data centers.
Our People | a dedicated team that delivers
Soliel’s team is led by well-recognized industry thought leaders and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) with documented success delivering comprehensive IT solutions to enterprise customers. Our seasoned and dedicated professionals are actively involved in the industry through publications, inventions, and standard work. Many of our team members are Certified Systems Engineers (CSEs).
To learn more, please visit www.solielcom.com